Alabama Maternal and Child Health Leadership Network
- Leadership Education in Pediatric Nutrition (LEPN)
- Pediatric Pulmonary Center (PPC)
- Leadership Education in Neurodevelopmental Disabilities (LEND)
- Maternal & Child Health Education for Leadership & Policy
- Leadership Education in Child-Health Nursing (LECHN)
- Maternal & Child Health Pipeline Training Program (MCHPT)
* Required fields.
Dr. Temple Grandin Visits UAB Campus
Alabama MCH Network faculty meet with Dr. Temple Grandin during her recent visit to the UAB campus. Dr. Grandin, who provided a keynote lecture to entering freshman related to her book "My Life in Pictures," is a noted author, speaker, and animal scientist. She has used her experience as a person with autism to focus her career on the design of humane livestock handling facilities. She is a respected expert who also provides insight to individuals with autism and Asperger's Syndrome as well as their families on treatment, learning, and socialization.